1. You should assume that all contents of the website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein. You may freely browse the website and download material there from. You may use downloaded materials for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Chester Square.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Chester Square. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
3. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Chester Square is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" and without any warranties whatsoever of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
4. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary information. Chester Square may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Chester Square and its associated companies, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products. Further, if you do send us a submission, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
5. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trade Marks without the express written permission of Chester Square. Your misuse of the Trade Marks on the website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Chester Square will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
6. Chester Square has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked either to or from this website. Your utilisation of such links is at your own risk.
7. Although Chester Square may, from time to time, monitor or review the transmissions on the website, Chester Square is under no obligation to do so. Chester Square assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the website.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Chester Square will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Chester Square reserves the right to alter or delete material from the website at any time and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
10. Chester Square may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.